| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Onahama in July is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Onahama July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Onahama, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Onahama:
- Sendai, Japan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) N
- Yamagata, Japan - 153.2 kms (95.2 miles) NNW
- Fukushima, Japan - 97.7 kms (60.7 miles) NNW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) NW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) WNW
- Nikko, Japan - 126.7 kms (78.8 miles) W
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 102.1 kms (63.5 miles) WSW
- Maebashi, Japan - 174.9 kms (108.7 miles) WSW
- Mito, Japan - 74.1 kms (46 miles) SSW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WSW
- Tateno, Japan - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) SW
- Choshi, Japan - 134.6 kms (83.7 miles) S
- Tokyo, Japan - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) SW
- Chiba, Japan - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) SSW