| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Onahama in January is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Onahama January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Onahama, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Onahama:
- Sendai, Japan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) N
- Yamagata, Japan - 153.2 kms (95.2 miles) NNW
- Fukushima, Japan - 97.7 kms (60.7 miles) NNW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) NW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 64.1 kms (39.8 miles) WNW
- Nikko, Japan - 126.7 kms (78.8 miles) W
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 102.1 kms (63.5 miles) WSW
- Maebashi, Japan - 174.9 kms (108.7 miles) WSW
- Mito, Japan - 74.1 kms (46 miles) SSW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WSW
- Tateno, Japan - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) SW
- Choshi, Japan - 134.6 kms (83.7 miles) S
- Tokyo, Japan - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) SW
- Chiba, Japan - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) SSW